Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A Different Creative Outlet


I recently rediscovered my love for my Etsy store. I had cleaned it all out for a while because I felt like I didn't have a lot of time for it. However, I got back into the game this week and I am so happy to be working with design again.

I fell in love with the Adobe Suite last summer and really developed my skills in design. I set up shop and worked really hard to get established on Etsy. Then...school happened. We all know what that's like, right? 

Well, I'm back at it and the stress relief this outlet provides is well worth sticking with it! I am so happy to be creating again. This time, I'm putting a lot of focus into shirts and mugs rather than custom stationery and I am totally loving it! Check out some of my desings and my Etsy shop below!

Want something on a shirt? Post your suggestions in the comments!






Add caption


SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment